Heartfelt congratulations to our Amy M Davis, who has just been formally named the 2021 Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Board of Directors of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA).
Curious what that means?
An ITLA Trial Lawyer of the Year is a lawyer who:
- Is a true defender of the people;
- Works to protect the rights of injured victims and consumers;
- Successfully handles a case of major public importance in state or federal court;
- Assists ITLA in their efforts to protect the rights of consumers and injured victims at the state legislature and the U.S. Congress;
- Publishes articles and gives presentations in support of the rights of injured victims and consumer rights;
- Earns admiration and respect for trial lawyers as a result of noteworthy activities.
Amy M Davis is all that and more! She has deserved all the accolades through her hard work, dedication, and drive to make a difference, one client at a time.
You can follow this link to see the ITLA Facebook Announcement.
If you’d like to read more about the Trial Lawyer of the Year selection criteria or to see the list of past award recipients going back to 1985, visit the ITLA Trial of the Year page.
One thought on “Amy M. Davis is the ITLA 2021 Trial Lawyer of the Year!”